maandag 28 maart 2011

Freebie Button Baby boy, Baby girl

It has been a hell of a week...
On monday I had to go to to the vet with Misty and Nicky, they refused to eat... the vet could not find anything! No high temperature or anything else, so they got a injection that should get them back eating again.
If they wouldn't eat the next 2 days I had to call them and get back, so they could do some bloodtests.
Tuesday, Misty started eating again, YES! Nicky...looked at her food and probably thought 'You realy think I am gonna eat that? No way!' Argh...
Wednesday, Misty is eating her normal portions of food again and Nicky finally got her interest in her food back, it wasn't much she had, but still, she has eaten something! :)
The rest of the week they were still a bit more slow and sleepy, but at the weekend they both got back on their old food schedule, I am so happy! But still I don't know what it is they had, the vet didn't give it a name either, so I just think it was a flue or something.

Because of this stressfull week with my cats I decided to make a new appointment for Milo's teeth, now he has to go on Monday the 4th of April.
I didn't feel like having all my pets at the vet last week! :)

It has also been very busy with our nursery, had to send out a lot of packages and we had to get new plants today. I am so happy I have a few hours to relax right now :)

I made you guys 2 freebie buttons, inspired on the birth of little Jack, the son of good friends of us.
Enjoy!

You can download it here

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much! I can really use these for gift tags!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen